Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Zoya Summer 2014 PixieDust Swatches & Review

I've had these polishes for a while and kind of put off swatching them since I don't really like textured polishes that much. Unfortunately, these didn't change my mind. These three PixieDusts are no where near as good as some of the previous PixieDusts that Zoya has released.

Ginni is a light baby pink shade with lots of large glitter that dries to a semi-matte finish. This is three coats and it's still not opaque!


Bar is a sandy tan PixieDust shade. I'm not nuts about this as three coats on it's own, but I think it would look awesome layered over a dark green or red for the holidays.


Arlo is a raspberry jelly shade with lots of glitter. This is three coats.


I hate to say it, but these are pretty much all a fail to me. Bar would be fabulous as one coat layered over a jewel tone for the holidays, but the sheerness otherwise is just annoying. I know I can't be the only one who wants her polishes to be opaque! However, if you're digging them, you can purchase them from Zoya's website.

The products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. The only one of these I have is Bar (I cannot resist anything nude and sparkly!) and while I don't like it on it's own (the base is too caramely-tan for my liking), it looks fabulous layered over a mannequin-hands nude or a soft gold (plus, layering it saves on the chunk factor!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar kitna khubsurat banaya hai khuda ne tujhe,
    ye soch kar main hairaan hun ,
    kya dimag lagaya hoga tujhe banane main,
    par jab banaya hoga to badi fursat se banaya hoga tujhe khuda ne…

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.