Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Zoya Wishes Winter/Holiday 2014 Collection Swatches & Review

Hello hello! I have the Zoya holiday collection to share with you guys today and they are so stunning! I love holiday collections (as long as they don't contain too many reds!) and this collection of shades is so unique. Let's get started, shall we?

Prim is a velvety ice blue polish. I honestly didn't think I would like this one based on the swatches that I saw, but it turned out to be much less brushstrokey in person and I actually love it! I'm wearing two coats.


Haven is a stunning deep royal purple shimmer. This color is gorgeous but I had a little bit of an issue with the application. It was just a smidge streaky, but it looked good in two coats.


Willa is a perfect shiny black creme. Great coverage in two coats.


Imogen is a black PixieDust packed with silver glitter and larger holographic hexes. I'm wearing two coats of the PixieDusts alone in the first photos and with top coat in the second photos.


Nori is a vivid icy sapphire blue PixieDust. This is two coats.


Thea is a deep royal purple with holographic hexes and silver glitter. I'm wearing two coats.


I'm so glad that the PixieDusts for winter are completely opaque since the summer ones were so sheer, but my problem with these now is that they don't dry matte enough! For this reason, I much prefer them with a coat of top coat to make them shiny and glittery. Overall though, this collection is so fabulous! Any of these shades would be perfect on your nails for a holiday party!

The products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Nice swatches! I like those new textures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitni khoobsurat ho tum,
    kitna haseen chehra hai tumhara.
    log kate hain tumhe chaand ka tukda,
    main kahta hoon chaand tukda hai tumhara satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.