Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Cirque Burlesque Collection Swatches & Review

Ooooh you guys should be so excited about what I have to share with you today! Cirque sent me their Burlesque collection to review and they are so stunning! In order to avoid being redudant, I'm going to tell you now that the formula on all of these is incredible and I'm wearing two coats for each swatch. Let's get to the photos!

Boudoir is a deep berry purple holographic. I absolutely love this one!


Harlow is an incredibly unique yellow-green holo. This is probably one of the most unique holographic shade that I've ever come across!


Trocardero is a simply stunning sapphire blue polish with an incredible holographic effect.


Josephine is a beautiful emerald green holo and my personal favorite of the bunch. It looks a little bit darker in person than it does here and it's just gorgeous.


How stunning are these shades?? If you're like me and love a good, unique holo, this collection is not to be missed! You can purchase these shades directly from Cirque (www.cirquecolors.com/) or you can visit their stockists page (www.cirquecolors.com/stockists) for a full list of brick and mortar and online sellers.

The products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colors these all are. I love holos too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uthi uski doli to tufan la dunga. . .
    Mli na muje wo to Duniya jala dunga. .
    Dhoka jo diya usne
    To
    To kya
    Smart dikta hu yaar
    dusri pta luga😄😄😄 satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.