Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Cirque Metropolis Collection Swatches & Review

Happy Wednesday everyone! Are you happy that we're halfway through the week? You'll be happy when you see the beauties I have to share today! The Cirque Metropolis is an ongoing collection of creme shades released on a monthly basis and I can't wait to share them with you.

Concrete Jungle is the perfect medium gray creme. The formula was a little thick and could benefit from a few drops of thinner, but it covered well in two coats.


NYFW is an absolutely stunning ultramarine blue. For some reason, Blogger blew this shade out when I uploaded the photo, so it's not quite as eye-burningly bright as it looks here but it is bright! The formula is great and I'm wearing two coats.


La Vie Boheme is a fabulous bruised berry shade that is absolutely perfect for fall. Formula was fantastic; I'm wearing two coats.


Last but not least, Knickerbocker is a dark, creamy chocolate brown with a perfect two coat formula.


Are you as in love with cremes as I am? Don't get me wrong, I love a good holo or glitter, but there's just nothing like the perfect creme! You can purchase these shades directly from Cirque (www.cirquecolors.com/) or you can visit their stockists page (www.cirquecolors.com/stockists) for a full list of brick and mortar and online sellers.

The products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. These are nice. That blue is so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar Uthi uski doli to tufan la dunga. . .
    Mli na muje wo to Duniya jala dunga. .
    Dhoka jo diya usne
    To
    To kya
    Smart dikta hu yaar
    dusri pta luga������

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.