Thursday, November 13, 2014

OPI DS Tourmaline and Titanium Swatches & Review

Hello hello! I'm sharing with you today the two new DS shades from OPI. These are seriously blingy shades in a jelly-like formula that you could either wear on their own or layer over similar colors.

DS Tourmaline is a beautiful medium pink that is absolutely packed with holographic and iridescent glitter. I'm wearing three coats but will definitely layer this over another polish when I wear it again.


DS Titanium is a stunning charcoal jelly with holographic and iridescent glitter. I'm wearing three coats here as well, but I'm betting this would look more incredible over a plain black polish. I can tell you for sure that I'll be making a nail polish ornament out of this one!


These shades are available now wherever OPI is sold. I'm a little disappointed that they weren't full coverage; I think I would have enjoyed them a lot more if they were. Will you be picking them up?

The products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

8 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.