Monday, November 10, 2014

OPI Nordic Collection Swatches & Review

Good morning! The OPI Nordic collection was tempting me on my desk so I decided to swatch and post it next. This twelve piece collection was inspired by the Nordic countries and is so fun! OPI sometimes gets a little repetitive with their collection (who needs six reds in a holiday collection???), but this one knocked it out of the park! Let's get started...

My Dogsled is a Hybrid is a beautiful jade green creme. This is two coats.


Going My Way or Norway? is a nice camel tan. I don't think this one looks particularly good on me, but I love the color. Two coats here.


Can't Afjord Not To is a knockout! This creamy, dreamy orange-based coral is just incredible. I love that OPI added this obvious summertime shade to their fall collection. Perfect formula, perfect coverage in two coats.


Ice-Bergers & Fries is a milk chocolate brown shade. I guess I must not like browns since I don't really like the look of this one on me either, but it'll be great to keep around for nail art. I'm wearing two coats.


Skating on Thin Iceland is a lovely deep raspberry shade. This is two coats and the finish seems jelly-like to me. Three coats would probably give it a total creme finish.


Thank Glogg It's Friday is a gorgeous shimmery pinkish red. I love subtle shimmer like this! I'm wearing two coats and the formula was great.


Viking in a Vinter Vonderland is of course one of my favorites! This deep, eggplant purple is just fabulous! I'm wearing two thin coats.


My Voice is a Little Norse is a holographic silver glitter that can be layered up to be worn on it's own or topped over another shade. I chose to put one coat over Viking in a Vinter Vonderland.


With a Nice Finn-ish is a warm gold shade with a slightly frosty finish that totally glows. I'm normally not a big fan of metal-toned shades but this one is so beautiful. This is two coats.


Do You Have This Color in Stock-holm? is an incredibly bright blue-toned purple. It's so much fun for a fall collection! I'm wearing two coats.


Suzi Has a Swede Tooth is a deep bubble gum pink shade with fabulous coverage in two coats.


How Great is Your Dane? is an amazing dark dirty taupe. I love shades like this! This will be the perfect dark neutral for the winter. Two coats.


What did you think of this collection? I love how unique these shades are and how bright some of them are for being in a fall collection. The Nordic collection is available wherever OPI products are sold.

The products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

4 comments:

  1. My Dogsled is a Hybrid and Do You Have This Color in Stock-holm? are my must-haves! Great swatches :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this collection! Especially My Dogsled is a Hybrid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the cremes in here are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar Marne ki baat na karna,
    Jindagi hai jeene ke liye,
    Khuda ne mohabbat banaai,
    Jindagi paane ke liye…

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.