Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Dotted Thanksgiving/Autumn Nail Art

I know, I know, it's not Thanksgiving yet, but this is what I will actually be wearing on my nails for tomorrow. I do have something adorable ready for tomorrow's post, but they aren't what I actually went with for my Thanksgiving nail art so I wanted to post these today. I've been loving dotted designs lately, so I figured I would try one with some autumnal colors!


I started out with a base of my favorite neutral, OPI My Vampire is Buff. I used a medium sized dotting tool to create half moon shapes with China Glaze Harvest Moon and then another half moon shape inside of the first ones with SquareHue Crown Street. To finish the design, I dotted Zoya Ziv with a tiny dotting tool inside the larger dotted arches and applied my top coat.


I love dotted nail art because it looks so intricate but is so simple to create! What are you wearing on your nails for Thanksgiving?

4 comments:

  1. How festive feeling this is! Love anything with dots too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your manicure is amazingly beautiful and inspiring - I'm going to try something like this on my nails as well! : )

    http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got your 500 Nail Designs Book and I am in love. What kind of base and top coat do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar Kitni khoobsurat ho tum,
    kitna haseen chehra hai tumhara.
    log kate hain tumhe chaand ka tukda,
    main kahta hoon chaand tukda hai tumhara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.