Tuesday, May 1, 2012

NYC Sparkle Top Coat & Matte Me Crazy

Good morning all! Today I have some awesome nails for you using some cool New York Color topcoats that I received for review. First up is the NYC Sparkle Top Coat. I LOVE THIS. As soon as I saw it in the bottle, I knew I wanted to wear it over purple. I choose Zoya Mira and did two coats of that and then applied two coats of Sparkle Top Coat. It applied so well and the glitter spread out perfectly. It dries quickly as well, so you could easily do more coats for more sparkle!


Once my initial mani was dry, I applied NYC Matte Me Crazy because matte glitter is insanely awesome. It look a little longer to dry than some other matte top coats I have, but the effect is the same in the end. What makes this one the best is that it's cheaper and easier to get a hold of than other matte top coats! You should be able to find this at any store than has a NYC display (I've seen them at my Rite Aid, for example).


*Some or all of the product(s) in this post were provided by the company mentioned for my honest review.*

18 comments:

  1. The matte effect makes the glitter look perfect! Good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love matte glitter! This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! And matte - WOW!! Reminds me of Ulta3 Confetti.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh nice. I do love matte glitter! And that matte top coat looks awesome. I'll have to keep an eye out for it. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks awesome and I love the shiny look in your first pic too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, that looks fantastic. What a great topper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, I LOOOOOOVE NYC Matte Me Crazy! Love how the matte makes the glitter pop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it looks SO amazing matte! i keep picking up and putting down that glitter at the store but now i'm convinced i need it :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't know NYC had a matte topcoat! It looks super quality for a drugstore brand, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excuse me while I run right out to pick up the Sparkle Top Coat and Matte Me Crazy. I've seen the top coat and passed before, thinking it was pretty, but not something I needed, but it looks perfect over Mira, my favorite purple creme! I've never seen Matte Me Crazy. I hope I can find it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! You wear it so nicely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. the purple looks perfect on you!!! and i really love this glitetr polish! The Zoya's one is perfect too

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks great over that purple! i really like this matte top coat, ive had mine about 2 months and its just as good as any others ive used!

    ReplyDelete
  14. New follower :)
    This is amazing! Gorg nails too xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks great with the matte topcoat!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am a shiny person so I prefer that one-but I am loving that sparkle top coat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.