Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Glittery, Sparkley Mermaid Mani!

I have been in the mood for some serious glitter lately, so I dug through my stash and came out with an old untried of mine, Sinful Colors Nail Junkie. I knew I needed something to layer it over, so after much indecisiveness, I came up with Zoya Zuza with an accent nail of Charla. I just have no words for how gorgeous and glittery this mani was in real life, picture it ten times more sparkley than in the photos and you'll be close!


I did two coats of Zuza and three of Charla, followed by two coats of Nail Junkie on all of my nails. I got pendants in the mail for more nail polish jewelry the day I did this mani and I promptly made myself a pendant to match my nails. I was even complimented on it by my cashier at Walgreen's! :)


19 comments:

  1. wow this is beyond beautiful - reminds me of mermaids and a blue lagoon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so mermaidy and sparkling seaweedy!!!! LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!!!!! Love Junkie, it's already on my wishlish... But you know what, you make me jealous with Zuza, I'm in a no-buy period, but it will be THE FIRST ONE to join me when that time will be over..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo so pretty, i have nail junkie, love it over greens and blues!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This reminds me that I have to try Nail Junkie... the name is pretty appropriate for how awesome it is ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looked at Nail Junkie at the drugstore yesterday but passed on it, now I'm kicking myself! It looks so pretty over Charla!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow it's gorgeous! I got zuza too i like the colour so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that glitter!! Stunning manicure! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing. I have many times passed up Nail Junkie... but after seeing it I always wonder why :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love this! I'm definitely going to have to replicate this one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorg! I adore Charla. I just don't get when folks say it's a dupe for OPI's Catch Me In Your Net - the latter has a lot of gold in it. I need to get another bottle of Charla soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! They're both beautiful but there's just something about CMIYN!

      Delete
  12. This combination is really awesome

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO pretty - looks similar to DL's Mermaid's Dream

    ReplyDelete
  14. mmmm ... nail junkie is my *favorite* glitter polish. It looks it's BEST over a navy or black polish. If you haven't tried it like that, do yourself a favor and do it. It's AMAZING. Trust me. Do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. BTW, I have Spoiled Use Protection. Is that similar to Sinful Nail Junkie? Looks like it to me on the screen...?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.