Thursday, May 10, 2012

Rescue Beauty Lounge Aqua Lily

By some stroke of fabulous good luck, I was able to get myself a bottle of Rescue Beauty Lounge Aqua Lily, a very limited-edition shade part of the recent Fan Collection. After seeing the first swatches of Aqua Lily, I fell absolutely in love with it and knew that it needed to become part of my collection. I'm always looking for the perfect turquoise and my search is finally over. The pink shimmer in Aqua Lily is just the icing on the cake.


The formula of Aqua Lily was just what I'd expect from a high-end polish: awesome. I used two coats and it practically applied itself. I'm going to have a hard time not wearing this for the entire summer... I can't wait to see what gets picked for the next fan collection!

14 comments:

  1. I see it on your nails too :) nice shade..I loooove your nails, they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so perfect! I love Aqua Lily! So glad I have a bottle in my stash too, I feel so lucky haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this blue! Uber envious of how even and straight your nails are! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning colour! Add the shimmer and WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the pink shimmer! sooo pretty ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to see this with Sinful Colors Cinderella, totally not dupes but they would just be two gorgeous blue shades with pink shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. The pink shimmer is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you! I can only hope that they re-release this shade and the deep blue one too from the same collection that also sold out. I waited years for a Scrangie and they re-made that 2X now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmm, sooo wish I could get my hands on this one! I just got Sation (Miss Pro) in Oh My Oceania and its very similar to Aqua Lily, but it has a blue shimmer instead of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! I'm the ReBeL/Fan that made Aqua Lily... you're pics of her are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the love! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.