Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Rescue Beauty Lounge Scrangie

I have a new-found obsession with Rescue Beauty Lounge polishes. There, I said it! Ever since I purchased and wore Aqua Lily, I have been on an insane quest to track down other precious RBLs to add to my collection. My persistence has paid off and I have managed to add 5 more RBLs to my collection, which I will be swatching and posting throughout the coming weeks. For today, we have Scrangie...


Scrangie is a stunning purple shade with intense blue/green shifting shimmer. Not only is Scrangie a gorgeous polish, but it's also named after one of my all-time favorite nail bloggers, double win! The formula here was great, though a smidge sheer, so I used three coats for this mani. I will leave you with a pretty macro shot to enjoy! :) 

12 comments:

  1. Scrangie is one of my all time favorites. So beautiful and different! The color is always changing, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemming this so bad lately...love it, great swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very beautiful! I think I have a new lemming~ Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty colour, i like it

    ReplyDelete
  5. If only I had the guts to pay for this...it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scrangie is such a pretty polish! Purple is my fave polish color, and this shade is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Would love to get ahold of a bottle of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've been trying to tell the world this for a year now! RBL is THE best polish out there

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am really surprised that RBL has kept Scrangie in stock. It only had 2 releases before the current one I think. When I saw it come back, I bought 3 bottles of it. Now I keep seeing it always in stock. RBL knows it's a great polish...hopefully they will do the same reissue of Aqua Lilly. I was not fast enough on the draw with an empty pocket book and tons of have to pay off bills for medical. Now Lilly is totally on my lemming list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! And I love Scrangie, too (the person) :). I'd love to try an RBL polish, but I just can't bring myself to spend that much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.