Monday, May 21, 2012

Candeo Colors Joker

You guys already know that this post is going to be awesome, right? I've posted about Candeo before; basically, it's a small indie company that makes incredible glitter polishes! Candeo opens up shop every few weeks here and if you're quick enough on the re-stock, you could find yourself the owner of some of these brand new, sparkling beauties! Today I have Candeo Colors Joker to show you :)


Joker is one of the newest shades released by Candeo; it's a clear base with glitter that is both multi-sized and different shades of purple. There's also some large silver hex glitters in there as well. If you've been around my blog for a while, you've probably caught on to my love of purple, so you also probably know that I'm giving this one two thumbs up! My photos show two coats of Joker over two coats of Essie Nice is Nice. I love this combo!

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous combo! I was missed the last shop opening, but I'm hoping to snag some next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty glitters! Such a pity glitters are so troublesome to remove!

    ReplyDelete
  3. in.love with this.....i hope to snag Joker next time she opens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your combo! I wasn't able to snatch Joker but its on my radar :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joker is my favourite from Candeo! Love this combo! Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I was going to try to snag this from the last opening but I missed it. Maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's such an amazing combo! i hope i can get my hands on this indie brand some day :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love love!! I also love lilac at the moment :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Candeo Colors a lot, I hope to grab some for me one day :)
    The combo you made is super pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.