Friday, May 4, 2012

SoFlaJo Orange Blossom Special

You guys know how awesome Jody at SoFlaJo is, right? If you don't, you need to check out some of the stuff she has created! Jody has an awesome eye for color and a ton of polish-making talent. Today I have Orange Blossom Special from SoFlaJo's new collection, Spring Flowers. 


Orange Blossom Special is a beautiful, shimmering shade of peach. It has a very, very slight frosty finish with a lot of golden-yellow shimmer. Pretty much anything with shimmer is a win for me and I love that Orange Blossom Special is a lighter, fresher shade of orange than the bright tangerine that we've been seeing so much this year. You can check out SoFlaJo polishes at soflajo.com or the SoFlaJo Etsy page!



*Some or all of the product(s) in this post were provided by the company mentioned for my honest review.*

7 comments:

  1. It's a good orange but i wouldn't wear it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it's a little too bland for me, but right he looks really great on you no doubt about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting shade! You're right, it's definitely different from all the tangerines we've been seeing this spring/summer...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a nice soft orange. Very springy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have his and many others of soflajos and just love them! Gorgeous orange!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this gold! Gorgeous on your nails.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.