Monday, April 30, 2012

OPI I'm All Ears & Nothin' Mousie 'bout It

Hello everybody! I hope you all had a great weekend! Today I have I'm All Ears from OPI's Vintage Minnie Mouse collection for you, which is being released in June. This is the standout of the collection for me. I'm All Ears is a STUNNING pink glass fleck polish that seems to have a jelly-like finish as well. I will never get sick of this type of polish... the formula was awesome; I used three coats for maximum shimmer.


Here it is with Nothin' Mousie 'bout It over top. Like I said in my previous post, I did have an issue with getting the hearts out of the bottle, but I was prepared for it and was patient so it wasn't that bad. These colors together are so cute and girly and perfect for a Minnie-themed collection. Which ones are you eyeing up?



*Product(s) in this post were provided by the company for an honest review.*

11 comments:

  1. your pics are so vivid and make me really want to get these two polishes, whereas other swatches haven't tickled my fancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love it with Nothin' Mousie 'bout It layered on top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was really ready to go for the heart glitter, but it's too expensive here for a polish where you'll have to go fishing for the bling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn girl when did your nails get so awesome and perfect??? I stare at my nubs and am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the first one, but i'm not a fan for the second ... even if I think it's very cuteee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm All Ears is gorgeous! I'll definitely be adding that one to my collection when it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could never tire of this kind of pink either! The shimmer is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still not a fan of the chunky hearts, but I'm All Ears is a gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want this polish!! Im jealous (Im all ears)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a big sucker for those hearts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.