Monday, April 16, 2012

Barry M Cobalt Blue

You guys know that I'm a sucker for blue, so it shouldn't shock you that I love this one! Katie from Harlow & Co. sent me Barry M Cobalt Blue to swatch and review for her, as well as a Layla holo that will be posted on Wednesday! Cobalt Blue is a gorgeous (you guessed it!) cobalt blue. It is absolutely stunning to look at and the application was great, too. I used two coats for the photos below.


Although Cobalt Blue was stunning on it's own, I quickly decided that I wanted to layer something over it to kick it up just one more notch. I ultimately decided to sponge a glitter gradient from my cuticles with OPI Absolutely Alice. SO glad I did... it was so beautiful!! I've had Absolutely Alice for a while now and haven't even worn it before this. I figured some sponging would be the perfect way to wear it but not use up a ton of the preciousssss.


*Product(s) in this post were provided by the company/retailer for an honest review*

16 comments:

  1. as usual : looove it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sponging looks amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Barry M, their nail polish is the best, and I like this colour a lot, never try it, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your swatches are perfection, gorgeous nails, i have cobalt too and it's AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh this is a STUNNING polish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! That is a perfect way to use Absolutely Alice. It's gorgeous. Ah I want to get some of the Barry M Nail Paints so bad now! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colour is really BLUE blue, i like it! And the glitter wooooh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BIG drool! I love this colour so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooh... pretty blue. And it looks gorgeous with the glitter sponged on! I need to try sponging soon, it's such a nice look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great way to update the use of Absolutely Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this is one of the blues I bought from Katie! I just love Barry M-such a nice formula!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm a sucker for blues as well. this one is so crazy bright and stunning! i love it :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.