Wednesday, April 25, 2012

OPI Call Me Gwen-ever

Here is the other shade from OPI's Amazing Spiderman collection that I was able to swatch and review for you all, Call Me Gwen-ever. Fair warning, this photographed WAY too vibrant and red-toned on the nail. Realistically, it looks more like the bottle color in the photos.


The formula on Call Me Gwen-ever was absolutely perfect; I've found that the OPI Pro-wide brush is actually growing on me too...weird. I did two coats for full opacity and I was so surprised at how much I loved it. Maybe it's because it has a teensy bit of coral in it? At any rate, this is an orange I can get behind 100%.


*The product in this post was provided by the company for an honesty review.*

11 comments:

  1. Girl, your application is so flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color, I have to check this collection...even though I hate Spiderman :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is actually quite pretty! I wasn't sure at first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is not a color I'd normally go for, but it is totally drawing me in! I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this on my fingers right now, it's not something I'd look twice at in the bottle but I kind of like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my name is gwen love spider man and will use it if i can find it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew OPI would name a polish after me some day! I have it on my nails right now and I love it! I bought the bottle so I have proof they named it after me. I am more of a Thor kind of girl rather then Spiderman, but it is a beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What top coat do you use?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.