Monday, November 14, 2011

Zoya Posh

So do you guys know about how awesome Zoya is? They ran a promo on Halloween where you could get two polishes for free and just pay shipping. That ends up being about $3.50 per polish when you do the math, AKA it's a total steal. Thankfully, I was around all day and able to take advantage of this great deal. 

Posh was the polish that I knew I wanted from the start. Posh is a shimmery, matte red that needed two coats to be completely opaque. Please excuse the poor clean-up; I was in a bit of a rush. :#


Zoya's mattes are really neat because they come in a different bottle than their normal polishes; the bottle is frosted and has a rubberized cap. I didn't put a topcoat on Posh to see how it would look (since it's beautiful enough as it is, duh), but I did take a close-up shot for you :)


Like Zoya on Facebook to stay updated with their special promotions!

7 comments:

  1. I really like this, its such a pretty deep red leaning toward burgandy. And it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is red is gorgeous, I might have to add it to my wish-list! It looks perfect for the holidays. I was able to catch the Halloween promo and ended up getting Anja and Kimmy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is really a gorgeous red. I love the fact that it's actually possible to make a shimmery matte polish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man I missed that one! But I did get in on the Buy 2 get 2 free sale. This color is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I'm your new follower! :)
    Just wanted to say that I got amazed by your swatches, such a high quality!!
    Zoya Posh is stunning, I'd love to have it in my stash!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.