Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Julep Michelle

Wowwwww! I am a huge fan of navy and this is one awesome navy polish! Julep Michelle is exactly what it looks like: a perfect dark navy creme. One of the best things about Michelle is that it won't appear black no matter what lighting you're under; it's always distinctly blue. This bottle also had a really great forumula; two thin coats were all I needed for the photo below.


Since Michelle is a creme, I knew I wanted to add something to it to make it a little more interested, so I stamped some flower images with two of the new Color Club foils: Lumin-icescent and Cold Metal. The Foiled collection is even better for stamping than I thought it was going to be! I'm so glad I bought them when I had the chance.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color! I love the stamping. So pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have all 3 of the polishes you mention here and yes the foils are awesome for stamping! I am so loving this mani! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. another one for the list of wants. Julep is no disappointing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks great! I'd love to try that look with snowflake stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is SO gorgeous! That's it. I NEED stamping plates. End of story.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.