Friday, November 4, 2011

Hard Candy Beetle

This polish is sooo cool! I love polishes with neat effects and the duo chrome effect in Beetle is awesome! These photos really do Beetle more justice than my description could, so I'm not going to say much, I'm just going to get right to the pictures! I used three coats of polish for all of these. This is the way Beetle typically looks...


... but every once in a while, you get an awesome shift to green. I've noticed that these shifts mostly happen in lower lighting situations, also.


There's some gold mixed in there too. Here's a bit of a close-up. I have a feeling this would look pretty good layered over black. That might eliminate the need for three coats too.


And here's your obligatory macro shot... because I know how much you guys love them! (Or just how much I do, whatever). :) So basically, run to Walmart and pick this beauty up!

9 comments:

  1. Now this is one cool duochrome. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of Space Cadet by Orly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jamie, I've heard that it's actually a dupe for Space Cadet! Much easier on the wallet too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might need to try Space Cadet layered over black, all I can remember from applying it is that it was a bitch to apply, and removal sucked! But it sure it a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this polish, great duochrome effect! However I already own Space Cadet so I will skip this one (plus I have no clue where to get Hard Candy polishes in Europe...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your pictures of this incredible shade!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so similar to my MAC Mean and Green - love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.