Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Blue foil comparisions

Hey guys! I know I don't normally post on Tuesdays but I thought some of you would be interested in this and I didn't want to use up a day of actual nail posting for it. I got Zoya Noel from the Trick or Treat promo that Zoya did on Halloween and after I ordered it, I worried a little that it would be too similar to the Color Club foils that I have already.


Left to right (two coats of all): Color Club Luminicent, Zoya Noel, and Color Club Cold Metal. As you can see, Noel is a nice middle shade to the Color Clubs, although it seems to lean a little more teal/aquamarine than pure blue. It's totally justifiable to own even if you already have the Color Clubs. I love all three of these together; I think I see a mani for them in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.