Friday, November 11, 2011

Orly Here Comes Trouble

I shared this with you once as an accent nail, but I decided that it was cool enough to be a whole mani. :) This is Orly Here Comes Trouble and it is absolutely packed with hexagonal shaped glitter and super tiny micro-glitter. I used about three coats for what you see below; it's hard to tell exactly how many I did because some coats were thicker than others and some nails needed an extra coat where others didn't.  The only thing I wish I could change about Here Comes Trouble is the yellow-ish base; it looks gross around the edges of my nails. However, I found this on clearance at Sally's for $1.99. Can't pass that up!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning. I've got it, but have yet to try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it! I am saving it for December LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.