Wednesday, November 16, 2011

French w/Julep Michelle

Hey guys! This is my 100th post! Woot! :D

I've blogged about all of these colors before so I won't say too much here. I used one coat of Confetti Pink Paradise as my base color. I created the french tip using hole reinforcers and Julep Michelle and I dotted OPI Catch Me in Your Net with three different sized dotting tools. This is the first time I've done a french tip in a color other than white and I'm loving it! Stay tuned for another version of this next week! :)

8 comments:

  1. when will u have tutorials and youtube channel? i would love to know how to achieve your nail looks! esp the red and black cheetah i saw on ur FB page not too long ago and this look here! :)

    ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. @lciaravi, thank you! :)

    @Lauren, I haven't really considered doing videos (at least in the near future). I don't have the equipment (or the time, really) to do anything like that just yet. I try to give as detailed of instructions as I can in the blog posts for designs though, I hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this too. I'm really into greens lately and this pop of color just does it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! It looks like this manicure I saw on Let Them Have Polish except with different colors. Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this design and the polish used for the dots!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.