Friday, November 25, 2011

OPI Diva of Geneva

I bought this on a whim last weekend and OMGI'MSOGLAD. This first photo was taken outside when it was kind of overcast, so the shimmer in Diva of Geneva doesn't really show up like it does under strong lighting. However, this deep plum/magenta polish look gorgeous no matter what lighting you're in. 


I used three coats of polish to get full coverage for these photos. The formula was good; each coat dried quickly and evened out nicely. Now, here's what you really want to see... This is Diva of Geneva under strong artificial lamplight...


*swoon* That gold-ish pink shimmer in there is ridiculous. I die. 

9 comments:

  1. Wow, I have this color and don't remember it being so gorgeous! I admit I bought it for what it looks like in the bottle, and remember I was disappointed it didn't' look like that. Will have to try this one again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, super pretty!
    your nails are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, that's amazingly beautiful. I think I'm gonna swoon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have picked this in my hands a few times and then leave it because I was not sure...you just convinced me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, i had no idea this had all that shimmer lurking in it ..... adds to wishlist .....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shimmer! This looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd forgotten I had this in my drawer! Awesome pictures - will dig out my bottle now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.