Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 2: Golden Snowflakes

I have for you today a pretty mani I did with Orly Luxe. This was two coats of Luxe, snowflakes stamped with Konad special white polish, and a coat of China Glaze Frosty over top. I felt like it still needed more sparkle after all of that, so I placed some rhinestones on the accent nail snowflakes. 


I love this next picture... you can really see the shimmer from Frosty on my blurry middle finger nail. I love this design because it's festive but not over-the-top and in-your-face festive. This could also be done with a lot of different color schemes, too! :)

13 comments:

  1. I'm seriously addicted to your post, every new polish/design is just so pretty and wearable. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely amazing, I love how delicate it looks, gold&white is great combination

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this mani! What plate did you use for the snowflakes? Also, love the placement of the rhinestones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this mani! Very pretty. Great job with the design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty wintery mani. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and wintery, I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really beautiful. What I love most is that I think people would initially grab the silver from the Orly Foil FX collection when doing snowflakes. I really love the gold though for it. Different in a very subtle way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. <3 this! So simple yet sophisticated! I needs me some stamping plates...

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Pauline - It's plate BM-14 from the first set of Bundle Monster plates.

    Thank you for your sweet comments everyone! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am totally loving this!!! So awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks! I've been meaning to get that set!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.