Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Julep Gayle

Again, Julep! You did it again! Gayle is incredible! Absolutely perfect formula (two coats) and a beautiful color as well. I'm really impressed with the polishes I've ordered lately from Julep; I don't know if I got some duds in the beginning or what, but the formula has been exponentially better in the polishes I've ordered recently.

Julep describes Gayle as a "regal, deep aubergine." I'm not sure I'd go with deep aubergine, maybe deep berry? It's definitely vibrant. I topped it with a coat of Orly Fowl Play on my accent nails and wore this for a whopping three days (an eternity for manis in my life)! I had minor chipping on the corners of a few of my nails, but I'm sure that would be solved with a better base coat. Maybe if my order from Bloom would ever show up... anywayyyyy...

7 comments:

  1. It's beautiful in itself, but Orly's Fowl Play makes it stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color, and your right, the formula is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this one is pretty.. love the accent nail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love. Yes, Julep has been impressing me big time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this Gayle. Such a pretty purple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS! I love the accent nail :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.