Thursday, November 17, 2011

My awesome rack(s)!

;) My boyfriend was lovely enough to make these polish racks for me (after much nagging) and he gently reminded me this weekend that I have yet to blog/brag about them. I also had some requests for a video of my collection, but I don't really have the equipment or time for that at the moment, so photos will have to do. You should be able to enlarge them and zoom in to see the bottles better, or you can just shoot me a comment/e-mail if you have any specific questions about anything. This is the first rack that we made a couple months ago. It holds my nail art polishes, Halloween brands, OPI, Julep, Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine, some randoms, Sinful Colors, Orly, Confetti, Sally Hansen, and China Glaze.


And here is the one that he made me for our anniversary last month. :) This one holds my Dr.'s Remedy (these will all be up on the blog in a week-ish hopefully), my giveaway prize from Nails by Catharina, Wet 'n' Wild Fast Dry, some randoms, Color Club, Revlon, Milani, Zoya, and Essie.


The polish ads are underneath because they hide the L-brackets that we used to mount the racks. :P So, what do you think? He did a pretty great job, right?!

17 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet of your boyfriend! That's really nice and he did an excellent job! I don't have any polish racks but got my first (and last I hope) Helmer the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!
    My Boyfriend would never do that for me LOL.
    He thinks my nail polish obsession is crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! How nice of him!! How did he make them? Like out of what? What would be great would be a video of how he did it :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. @greeneyespinknails, I want a Helmer at some point I think. Or just a room to hide my polish in so people won't mock me when they come over haha

    @ptitemeve, he thinks it's crazy too, but I think he's starting to accept it!

    @Polish Vixen Marisa, we just went to Lowe's and got some boards and measured everything to decide how big they were going to be. He cut all the boards and nailed them together and I sanded and painted it when he was done (for the first one; he did the second one on his own). If you want to, you can e-mail me and I can give you all the dimensions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great boyfriend! ;) very nice racks, I'd love some myself

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! You are a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a kind boyfriend you have there! I wish mine was as crafty! Haha. Awesome displays though! It's a wonderful way to showcase your polishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those look great!! Lucky you for having such a sweet boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Such a great way to display your collection!
    Now how to get my bf to make me something like this? :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet :) The racks look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think he did a fantastic job, I'm seriously impressed. I am totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great storage option!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chelsea these are amazing!!! He is awesome for making these for you, I think we all know that finding good storage is tricky :) He really got the height of the shelves down perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  14. does he sale them :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous!!! I am SOOO making myself a few!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.