Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Nails Inc. Magnetic Trafalgar Square

YESSSSS! One of my awesome friends works at Sephora and totally surprised me with this baby! Can you tell how excited I am? We used it right away and it's just as cool as I thought it was going to be and it's really easy to use. I now present to you Nails Inc. magnetic polish in Trafalgar Square.


I painted two coats of polish and let them dry completely. Then, nail by nail, I painted a third coat and held the magnet (in the cap) above my nail for 10-15 seconds. I know it's probably super obvious that I'm easy to amuse, but this is seriously so neat. You can actually watch the design appear under the magnet when you're holding it. Sephora also has a purple and a teal version of this, so get it on your wish list!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.