Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Orly It's Up to Blue

I've been super busy this week with work, my brother's baseball games, and my aunt's wedding coming up on Saturday, so I haven't had time to do anything really interesting with my nails. Sooooo that means you guys get an old one! This mani was influenced by Let Them Have Polish's mermaid mani, but I lacked a lot of the resources that I have now so it is a very loose interpretation of her beautiful design. ;)


I used Orly It's Up to Blue, which is a turquoise polish with a metallic finish and was honestly rather irritating to apply, although the end result justifies the trouble. I stamped sea weed/fern-ish plants with Wet 'n' Wild Caribbean Frost onto my ring finger and thumb nails and then I added little clusters of rhinestones to finish it off. I didn't like it as much as I liked Cristina's from LTHP, but I think it was still a success. What do you think?

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.