Friday, July 22, 2011

China Glaze Tree Hugger

I just wanted to take a minute to thank you all for following and supporting my blog; I just hit 30 followers! It really means a lot that someone other than myself appreciates all this time I spend doing my nails ;) Now on to the post for today...

This was a (super!) quick mani I did before work one morning. It's China Glaze Tree Hugger on all my nails with Orly Here Comes Trouble on my index nail. Tree Hugger is a bright green with a hint of shimmer to it. It applied pretty well and dried quickly, but since I was in a rush, I only did two coats when three probably would have been best.


The real star of the show here is Here Comes Trouble. I picked this one up for $1.99 on the clearance table at Sally's. It's an awesome St. Patty's Day green packed with loads of different sized glitter. Check out the close-up:


I've never really been into celebrating St. Patrick's Day (mostly because I'm not even the slightest bit Irish), but this polish is giving me all sorts of inspiration for an Irish-themed mani.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.