Monday, July 4, 2011

China Glaze 108 Degrees

This is the lovely China Glaze 108 Degrees from the Island Escape collection. This color is almost too beautiful to describe, but I'll give it my best shot ;). 108 Degrees is raspberry/hot pink-toned glass-fleck shimmer that is PERFECT for summertime! The shimmer seems to drift back and forth from light pink to hot pink to purple as the light hits it at different angles. I did two coats for the photo below, but I think that a third would have been perfect. By the way, the formula on this one is fantastic. Check it out: 


I added Sally Hansen's Crackle Overcoat in Fuschia Shock over 108 Degrees since I got it for my birthday and have yet to try it. It looks lovely, but I don't think it cracks as much as the other shatters I have from OPI and China Glaze. Regardless, I still love the color and can't wait to play around with some crazy combinations...

3 comments:

  1. Nice to find another new nail polish blogger! Just like myself! :)
    I like your blog alot and will definately follow you :)
    Love your pictures and 108 degrees is absolutely beautiful! :D
    Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only color I have from that collection is Papaya Punch... but I love it and now I have to buy it! I didn't realize it was so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @nationailphotographic: thanks so much! I'll head over and follow you back!

    @Definitely Addicted: how is Papaya Punch? I wasn't really into orange when that collection came out but now I think I might like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.