Friday, July 8, 2011

Crazy purple mani!

Hello everyone! I did this mani to support my bro's All-Star baseball team last night. Our school district's colors are purple and white, so that's where my color choices come from. The boys' uniforms also have black and gray on them, so I used those colors too. I've never done my nails like this before and it was really fun to do!




Here are all the colors I used for each nail (left hand):
Thumb: China Glaze Sci Fi, Milani Purple Gleam, Wet 'n' Wild Black Creme (stamp)
Index: Sephora by OPI Just a Little Dangerous, OPI Black Shatter
Middle: China Glaze White on White, SOPI Just a Little Dangerous (stamp)
Ring: Milani Purple Gleam
Pinky: Orly Charged Up, China Glaze Sci Fi (stamp)

I should also mention that Charged Up is not as blue in real life as it looks in my photos. It is a blue-leaning purple, but it definitely is much more purple in real life than it shows here.

I'll be back Sunday with whatever I decide to do with my nails for my aunt's wedding tomorrow! :)

3 comments:

  1. Milani Purple Gleam looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is! Unfortunately, it's also a giant pain to remove!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can look here d7k44j7g20 best replica designer replica bags vancouver o6u75j0y68 have a peek here t0y54g1u73 high replica bags replica bags wholesale hong kong 7a replica bags these details k5n94j6g61 replica bags uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.