Monday, July 25, 2011

OPI DS Vintage

Would you just look at thissssss? Just look at it! This is OPI DS Vintage and it is easily the best and most holographic polish I own (not saying much since I only own three...). The formula was perfect, it didn't drag and pick up chunks of polish like the China Glaze holo I have. ANNNND I only used two coats, how's that for conserving? DS Vintage looks like a regular warm peachy-pink color under diffused lighting, but it really comes to life out in the sun or under a strong lamp light. Take a look:




This last photo was taken with my small digital camera and I felt like it captured the crazy rainbow effect better than my DSLR did. This polish is seriously SO holographic. I now understand why they charged $13 for these.

On a side note, here is a better photo of the unnamed red-dish duochrome from last post. Does anyone have any ideas at all on what this might be? I think that I will be testing it out tonight if we get some more sun and less rain here.


As always, thanks for reading! :)

4 comments:

  1. oh my! DS Vintage looks gorgeous!
    no idea for your unknow polish...maybe "Man of La Mancha"? but not sure at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that: http://glammed-up-ainos2.blogspot.com/2010/06/many-faces-of-man-of-la-mancha-opi.html
    Is is close to yours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks pretty close! I think I'm going to have to wait until I actually wear it to compare though. Guess I'll be wearing that next!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.