Monday, July 18, 2011

Color Club Revvvolution

I had this polish on my wish list a few months ago, but eventually I decided that I didn't really need it. Then last week I came across a random swatch of it online and decided to check eBay to see if there were any holo versions still floating around for a decent price. Well, lucky for me, there are! I picked this bottle up for $8 including shipping from a seller on eBay, and it's legit!


Revvvolution is a dark charcoal gray holographic polish; I know a lot of people say it's a black holo, but it's really not dark enough for me to consider it black. The photo below is a better representation of the actual color. I can see myself wearing this a lot once autumn comes around.


I literally could rave for days about the awesomeness of this polish. The formula is absolutely amazing (by the way, I used two coats here, but I easily could have used only one if I had been more attentive) and it is one of the most unique and interesting colors I own. This was my first Color Club purchase and it certainly won't be my last if all of their polishes are as great as this one. 

2 comments:

  1. Woah! This is so legit! Love this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! That's all I can say about this polish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.