Wednesday, December 25, 2013

TDOCNAS: Day 12: Festive Stamped Scroll Design - MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas to everyone who will be celebrating today! And to everyone who doesn't celebrate Christmas, I hope you have a great day! The last design for my Twelve Days of Christmas series began with a sponged gradient of red, green, and gold. Specifically, I used China Glaze Cranberry Splash, Jolly Holly, and Zoya Ziv. I went over it once or twice to make sure it was saturated and vibrant and then I stamped the scroll design from Gals plate GA33 (I think!) in white over top.


I want to end this post with two separate inquiries. First, tell me what you thought about this series! Did it inspire you to do some nail art of your own? What would you like to see for next year's Twelve Days of Christmas series?

Secondly, I want to know what your favorite Christmas tradition is! Where do you spend the holidays? Do you rush around to a bunch of different family member's houses or do you get to relax a little at one place? What do you eat? Do you do a secret santa or do you buy gifts for everyone?

I'll be visiting my parents and my fiancé's parents this morning and then heading to my grandparent's for the rest of the day (and for an awesome ravioli dinner!). Joe and I opened our presents last year on Christmas Eve after he proposed to me, so we did that again last night! Anyway, have a fantastic day everyone!! :-*

12 comments:

  1. amazing nails!!!



    Sónia,
    http://ladystudio.pt/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful manicure! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO gorgeous!!! Such stunning nails lady! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely mani. Enjoyed this series. I spent time @ home wid my family. Wish you a Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is GORGEOUS, I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, just like I've loved this whole series. I've looked forward to every manicure this past couple of weeks. They make my season bright and beautiful. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.