Monday, December 2, 2013

TDOCNAS: Day 2: Buffalo Plaid Nail Art

Even though my house has been decorated for two weeks now, I'm so excited that it's finally an "acceptable" time to be in the holiday spirit! I've fallen in love with buffalo plaid this season and seriously can't get enough! My pups both have matching buffalo plaid collars and I scored a buffalo plaid scarf for $10 at Forever 21 a few weeks ago! The lovely red and black plaid reminds me of winter and the holidays, so I thought it would be fitting for this series.


I started out with a base of two coats of China Glaze With Love, a lovely warm red. I used MASH plate Mash-50 and a black stamping polish to stamp the plaid pattern over each nail. I think I've finally gotten the hang of stamping straight!


Do you love plaid?? I can't get enough!

12 comments:

  1. In love with this! With love is a lovely red

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stamping is flawless! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these nails look so ... cozy )) and warm )) like a wool blanket )

    absolutely love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks awesome! Making me want to try out my plaid stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. o envy your straight stamping skills! Looks perfect and I love plain black and red plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way that looks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! Especially with this red, great for the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is too cute and PERFECT for the season!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Straight indeed! This designs are sooo difficult, no matter how I try I always end up with at least one crooked nail. So congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This design is so cool! I really love buffalo plaid too :).

    ReplyDelete
  11. useful content www.dolabuy.co click here to find out more why not try these out have a peek at this web-site website link

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.