Friday, December 13, 2013

TDOCNAS: Day 7: All Wrapped Up!

Another one of my favorites! These gift-wrapped nails are super festive, cute, and easy! I started out with a base of two coats of China Glaze Cranberry Kiss. I used the brush from China Glaze Jolly Holly to create a cross on each nail for the green ribbon and then I used a small nail art brush to paint Zoya Ziv over the green stripe and to paint a bow on each nail. I finished the design with a gold rhinestone in the center of each bow and a coat of top coat. Will you be trying this one out?


3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.