Wednesday, December 11, 2013

TDOCNAS: Day 6: Santa Hat French Manicure Nail Art

Good morning everyone! I have to admit, I am SO excited about all of these designs! I keep wanting to type "these are my favorite!" for each one of these posts, but I suppose that would get a bit redundant. I love a fun twist on a french mani and these are about as fun as it gets!


I started out with a base of OPI Don't Burst My Bubble and I used Essie Leading Lady to create a thick red tip and a bit of a curved shape for the rest of the hat. Then, I created the fur trim by dotting white polish along the red tip. I finished the design off with a silver rhinestone at the tip of each hat and a coat of top coat. They're so darn cute!

15 comments:

  1. I love love love this nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Pinned for future use :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! It came out really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic & your technique is flawless ☼

    ReplyDelete
  5. how original and adorable are these nails!?! fab job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, really love it! I am gonna try this one, ok? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I usually cannot handle french manicures on my nails but this is just so cute I think I may have to try it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just thought you should know that missjenfabulous on youtube as completely copied your design with no credit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, she's been known to do that! Thanks for letting me know though!

      Delete
  9. investigate this site o8r00s6v05 replica louis vuitton replica bags joy i8j52h6w87 replica bags hermes visit e3o46r5z70 replica bags philippines greenhills 9a replica bags replica hermes handbags u8l42e7y34 9a replica bags

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.