Wednesday, December 18, 2013

TDOCNAS: Day 9: A Very Mickey Christmas!

I've been having a terrible desire to go to Walt Disney World the past few days so I thought a Mickey mani was in order for the Twelve Days of Christmas series! I started out with OPI My Vampire's Buff on all my nails except the ring nail. I created dots using black, Zoya Ziv, China Glaze Cranberry Splash, and Zoya Tracie.


On my ring nail, I painted two coats of Zoya Tracie and then used a black liquid eyeliner to draw a Mickey Mouse head. I used a small nail art brush to create a santa hat shape with ChG Cranberry Splash and then used white polish and a dotting tool to create the furry lining and the puff at the tip.


I decided that a trip to WDW in the wintertime is on my bucket list. I want to see the castle all lit up with icicle lights so bad! Has anyone ever been? Tell me about it!

10 comments:

  1. You definitely have to go around the holidays! We've been twice now and we *love* going at that time of the year! The lights are amazing...they make it snow on Main Street...it's awesome! Love the Mickey mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the best ideas! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fantastic, and Vampire is THE perfect base for this dotticure, simply flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I'm actually doing some Mickey nail art of my own tomorrow, in preparation for my trip to WDW. My family goes every year in December, and it's my favorite time to go - it's decorated so lovely, the castle's lights change colors ever few minutes, they pump out little bits of foam down Main Street as faux snow, and at the event we go to they offer free hot chocolate and cookies at certain stations around the park. The best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Festive & happy! So saving this to try myself.
    Quick question...is the green really Zoya Tracie or is it Meg by chance? I have both polishes & took a quick looksee at mine & your pics look more like Meg instead of Tracie. Either way, you can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.