Friday, December 20, 2013

TDOCNAS: Day 10: Textured Ornament Nail Art

Happy Friday!! I'm so excited for this weekend so I can finish up some wrapping and just relax. The past few weeks have been so crazy and as much as I love the holidays, I can't wait for things to calm down a bit. I wanted to do ornament nails since last year and my initial inspiration was to do them as half moons, but I like how they turned out at the tips!


I started out with a base of China Glaze Cranberry Splash and used a matte top coat over it. I painted the ornaments using OPI Honey Ryder, Zoya Chita, Zoya Sunshine, and OPI Baby Please Come Home. To finish the design, I used a nail art brush to create the ornament tops and string with Zoya Trixie.

What do you think? Did you put up a tree this year? Real or fake? We went to a tree farm and picked out our tree this year and it's so full and wild, I love it!!

8 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.