Friday, December 6, 2013

TDOCNAS: Day 4: Elegant Side-Swept Christmas Design

Happy Friday all! Do you guys have any exciting plans for this weekend? There's a local holiday craft fair going on tomorrow that I'm excited to go to! I love craft fairs and they are so much better when they are around the holidays. ;) Anyway, this is a design that I am really, really in love with and might end up actually wearing on Christmas.


I started with two coats of a sheer polish (this is OPI Don't Burst My Bubble). I then used hole reinforcer stickers to create the sideways swoop on each nail and alternated between China Glaze Cranberry Splash and Jolly Holly. I finished the design by dotting Zoya Ziv along the line of each shape. You could use an infinite amount of colors and combinations with this design, but I like how this specific combo is festive and mature!

17 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, So elegant.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! Very simple and different while still being classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooove it! I'd do one color, either red or green, but the design is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I love the result! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! You have the prettiest holiday designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love these, I definitely will be recreating this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.