Monday, December 9, 2013

TDOCNAS: Day 5: Navy Snowflake French Manicure

Good morning! I hope you all had a great weekend! Today's nail design is a classy french manicure using shades of blue. The base color is Zoya Natty and I used two coats. I waited for it to dry completely before I applied hole reinforcement stickers and used China Glaze Midnight Mission to create the french tips. Once that was all done, I used Konad white polish to stamp snowflakes on my middle nail. I finished it off with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


What do you think? I love these elegant french-type of designs!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm not always a french fan, but these are outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So classy and beautiful! I will be attempting to recreate this one for sure! LOVE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! I recently purchased Natty and I can't wait to wear it!
    - Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I'm gonna have to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm gathering everything to do this too, do you happen to know what plate the snowflakes are on?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.