Thursday, December 12, 2013

OPI Top This! Set Review/Swatches

Today I have one of OPI's holiday gift sets for you, the Top This! set. This gift set contains Matte Top Coat, Top Coat, and Snowflakes in the Air, a gorgeous chunky glitter top coat.


This is two coats of OPI Incognito in Sausalito with one coat of Top Coat.


This is two coats of Incognito in Sausalito with two coats of Snowflakes in the Air over it. Word of warning for Snowflakes in the Air: prop the bottle upside down for a little while before you paint your nails so the glitter is easier to grab.


And finally, this is one coat of Matte Top Coat over two coats of Snowflakes in the Air over Incognito in Sausalito.


This set retails for $27 and can be purchased wherever OPI is sold. Snowflakes in the Air is definitely a stunner!

Products in this post were provided for my honest review.

5 comments:

  1. Shinny is better than matte. But I totally love that combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it looks so good matte OMG! This gave me so much inspiration to matte my glitter for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.