Monday, December 23, 2013

TDOCNAS: Day 11: Minimalist Christmas Tree Nail Art

Ah, Monday again! I won't be too miserable today though because there's only two days left until Christmas! This month really flew by. Today I have some super simple minimalist Christmas tree nail art to share with you. :)


I started out with two coats of Essie Sand Tropez for my base color and allowed it to dry completely so I could form the tree shapes using tape on top of it. I painted China Glaze Glittering Garland inside of the taped area and carefully peeled the tape away right after. I finished the nails with a golden yellow rhinestone at the top of each tree and a coat of top coat to seal everything in. I'm always so intrigued by minimalism and I love how these turned out!

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.