Monday, January 6, 2014

Stamped Jewel-Toned Snowflake Nail Art

Good morning everyone! Sorry for the little hiatus! Things have been busy around here and I haven't had much time to swatch or anything lately, but I wore this nail art for a while after Christmas and thought I would share. I used OPI Anti-Bleak and China Glaze Queen B for the base colors and applied a coat of Zoya Sparkle Gloss over it. I gathered up all my stamping plates with snowflakes on them and stamped snowflakes on each nail with the white Konad stamping polish. I love this combo, but my next snowflake mani will be over a neutral color!


7 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.