Friday, October 5, 2012

Trind Moist & Shiny Kit Review

Hey everyone, I have a nail care review for you today instead of the usual polish swatches. :) I have been using this nail repair kit from Trind for the past month and I am absolutely in love with it. I received the Moist & Shiny Kit to review; it came with the Trind Nail Balsam, Nail Repair, and Nail Magic buffer file, which is a two sided smooth file, meant to make your nails nice and shiny.


The Nail Balsam is, hands down, my favorite nail care product in the history of nail care products. You brush it on your nails just like polish and let it soak in for a minute or so, then massage what is left into your nail and cuticle. It serves to moisturize and hydrate your nails, but it also preps them for polish, meaning that you don't have to wash it off or clean your nails any further!


After the Nail Balsam soaks in completely, I apply a coat of Nail Repair and use it as my base coat for polish. It seems to work just as well as any other base coat I use. After I do a lot of swatching, my nails tend to split and get peely, but I've noticed that they have been a lot better since I started using this Trind system.


The only downside to these products is that they are a bit on the expensive side, but trust me, they are totally worth it. I would definitely recommend at least picking up the Nail Balsam to try if you are wary! You will be completely won over. You can browse all of the Trind products on their website: www.trind.ca.

*Products in this post were provided for my honest review.*

4 comments:

  1. I saw this on loodieloodieloodie's blog and she loved it, too! I might have to look into this. My nails are a lot healthier than they used to be, but they still peel from time to time. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed a little expensive. Maybe in the future I would try the trind products. Quality has it's price apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy poos that is expensive! I have heard great things about this product though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, my Mom was asking yesterday for Christmas ideas, this might just make the list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.