Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Soulstice St. Barts & Tokyo Swatches/Review

Good morning readers! Today I have swatches of two new Soulstice colors for you, St. Barts and Tokyo. St. Barts is a gorgeous shimmery turquoise blue that was perfect in two coats and has the most perfect finish.


Tokyo is a stunning maroon shade packed with golden shimmer. These type of shades seem to be really popular this fall and Soulstice did an excellent job with Tokyo. Two coats were used here as well and the formula was great.


Soulstice polishes can be purchased on their website and retail for $8.

*Products in this post were provided for my honest review.*

12 comments:

  1. the red one is stunning! I am scared of bright teals/blues/greens - always afraid they will stain)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tokyo is pretty! It reminds me of raspberry iced tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was certain you had layered Tokyo over something else based on the bottle shot, it looks so much more gold in the bottle. SUCH a stunning polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tokyo really captures the feel of the city. And I could never tell it would be that beautiful raspberry and gold combination from what I see in the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are both GORGEOUS! Especially love Tokyo. Your swatches always have me drooling, so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tokyo, Tokyo, Tokyo for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are awesome! I think I prefer Tokyo, but the other one too is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.