Sunday, October 14, 2012

I Love Fall!

One of my favorite bloggers ever, Jess at Love for Lacquer, tagged me to do this Fall Favorites post and I thought you guys might enjoy it, so here we are!

Lip Product:
The Fresh Sugar lip balm that I got as a free gift over the summer from Sephora is still, without doubt, my favorite lip product ever. It's even more fabulous now that cold weather is coming and my lips are getting chapped!

Nail Polish:
I've worn A England Jane Eyre the most so far this fall, so obviously that one had to make it into this list, but Naild'it Candy Corn has been my pedicure accent since the beginning of September so I definitely had to include that one too. I don't think there's a more perfect fall combo of glitter than Candy Corn!

Starbucks Drink:
I don't go to Starbucks (overpriced caffeinated beverages aren't my cup of tea, so to speak), but my favorite fall drink in general is warm apple cider (with or without rum!) ;P

Candle:
Without doubt, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin by Slatkin & Co. I'm of the firm belief that Bath and Body Works carries THE best candles and I've been obsessed with the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin scent for a few fall seasons now.

Scarf or Accessory:
The leopard scarf that is the backdrop in these photo has been one of my favorite accessories this fall, but my hands down favorite is this leopard ring I made a few weeks ago. I wear it all the time and always get compliments on it.

Haunted House, Hayride, or Corn Maze:
I'd definitely have to pick the corn maze here. I don't like being scared, so haunted houses and hayrides are out of the picture for me, but I used to love doing corn mazes as a kid!

Halloween Movie:
This is tough too since I don't really like scary movies, so let's go with The Addams Family! I haven't watched it in years, but I remember watching it with my dad and pretending to be Cousin It.

Candy to eat on Halloween:
Lately I'm loving these pumpkin spice Hershey Kisses. They're perfect for when I'm craving a little bit of pumpkin and chocolate. But honestly, any chocolate candy will do for me.

What are you dressing up as on Halloween?
My boyfriend and I aren't sure yet if we will be able to attend any Halloween parties this year, but last year we went as Allie and Noah from the Notebook, since Joe gets told annoyingly often that he looks like Ryan Gosling. :P 

What are you favorite things about fall?

Let's see, other than the things I mentioned here... boots and sweaters, having soup on a chilly day, the gorgeous foliage around here as the leaves change and fall, and pumpkin flavored everything.

So share with me, what is your favorite thing about fall?

7 comments:

  1. Wow, he does look a bit like Ryan Gosling. Cute couple and you two made a great Allie and Noah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Halloween costume! My brother & his gf went as Ken & Barbie one year! :D I too love B&BW candles! First Bloom is my favorite scent! I hope they never discontinue it! I stock up on the giant ones everytime they have a sale. :) I'd love to try the Fresh Sugar lip balm! Little pricey though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does look like Ryan Gosling :-). Nice to know you a little bit better ;-).
    My favorite thing is having a long wolk in the woods on a sunshiny autumnday and drinking a cup of hot chocolate afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whaaat pumpkin spice kisses?! Those look amazing! I also love B&BW candles.. so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That candy corn nail polish looks like fun! Also, I love that leopard print scarf and ring! The ring is really vintage looking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hottest news, Decision the best sensitive skin care products! Take these best sensitive skin care products and alter your life style. That makes you good-looking. That product is animal cruelty free. This is also pure natural products and that built your fairness.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.