Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween! Feat. Stamping Plate from KKCenterHK

Happy Halloween everyone! I typically don't celebrate Halloween anymore, but who can resist a chance to do some cute nail art and sit around eating candy? Not me! I got this stamping plate from KKCenterHK during the summer since it had some unique seashell stamps on it, but it just so happens to have cute Halloween designs too.


I used Wet N Wild Black Creme for my black base and for the stamping on my ring nail. The orange is Sephora by OPI Paisley Attention to Me and the white is Konad stamping polish. This plate is nicely etched and stamped very well. You can view this plate and others here. What do you think? Have a happy (and safe) Halloween!



*Products in this post were provided for my honest review and the above photo was provided by KKCenterHK.*

8 comments:

  1. It's a pretty manicure! I used the same stamping plate for my Halloween manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute manicure! That's the prettiest and most vibrant orange I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for Halloween! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stamps! I like this simple Halloween mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stamps! Would me more easy for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful stamping! The manicure looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow your stamping is perfect love the designs

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely stampingplate for halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.