Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tough As Nails Swatches/Review/Photos

Hey all! I have some really cool indie swatches for you today. These polishes are from Tough As Nails and are so awesome! The first one I have to show you is called Go Sit on an Egg, which is a mix of yellow and orange glitter in a milky white base. I layered two coats here over white.


The Baconian Method is sold in a set with Go Sit on an Egg and is a mix of red, pink, brown, orange and black glitter. I layered it here over black.


I included a macro shot of The Baconian Method because of how neat it is. It has a lot of depth to it when layered over black. I love the concept behind these first two polishes!


Spacing Out is a gorgeous mixture of blue glitters in a black jelly base. This can be worn on its own, but I'm not very fond of jellies, so this is two coats over black.


Lastly, this is The Great Butter Rebellion. I layered two coats over a plain red creme. This is a very nice gold layering polish.


Tough As Nails offers two bottle sizes, full size for $9 and "shorty" size for $5.50. You can view and order Tough As Nails polishes on Etsy. Which is your favorite?

*Products in this post were provided for my honest review.*

9 comments:

  1. The Baconian Method looks pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baconian method is my favourite...anyway, they all look pretty stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove the Baconian Method and Spacing Out. Lovely swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go sit on an egg over the cream polish is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl you are the indie swatching queen. I love the names of these polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very very very pretty *_____*

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're all pretty but my favorite is The Baconian Method

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.