Sunday, October 14, 2012

Gorgeous Swatch Spam from A Rhyming Dictionary

Good morning! Today I have some more swatches from A Rhyming Dictionary. You can view the first installment of swatches from ARD here. Tottenhots is a mix of pink, purple and blue glitter that looks fabulous over Zoya Natty. 


Trick River is a very pretty mixture of mainly white glitter with shards of multi-colored glitter. I layered one coat here over China Glaze Purrfect Plum.


Diksey Horner is a unique mixture of tiny red and yellow glitter with larger hex blue glitter. I layered it over Zoya Evvie.


I also layered Prince Bobo over Zoya Evvie as well. Prince Bobo is a flakey gold glitter polish. I really, really love this combo!


King Gos is the last polish I have for you, two coats here layered over Zoya Skylar. This is a mermaid polish; the iridescence it has reminds me of shimmery fish scales underwater.


You can purchase A Rhyming Dictionary polishes from the ARD etsy shop. Which polish is your favorite? Mine is Tottenhots! :)

*Products in this post were provided for my honest review.*

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.